Friday, November 3, 2017

The Professor is IN

My "I'm grading papers" face
This has been another amazing term as a professor at the University of the People. It has been a bit more time consuming (I'm teaching two sections of Ancient Greek and Roman History this term) but I have really grown as an instructor.

I started the term with some great one-on-one mentoring from the faculty director that really helped me to hone my skills as a faculty member.

Even though I had twice the amount of students, I made a promise to myself that I would still give each one the same amount of attention that I have always given my students. The results were a resounding success. The course evaluations I have received from students have been some of the best I have ever received. This term ends in the next couple days but I can't wait to teach again and share my love of history. #IMakeHistorians

No comments:

Post a Comment