Saturday, November 10, 2018

New Article on the History of a Local Newspaper

Hello Everyone,

Recently, I was fortunate enough to be asked to write a history article for the local newspaper, Press & Guide, as part of their 100th anniversary. They are a great local paper servicing Dearborn, MI and the surrounding communities. I was very proud to know that my work as a historian was noticed by the newspaper's editor and honored that he chose me to write this article. 

In writing this article, I found that the history of many local newspapers is not well documented before becoming available digitally online. I think documenting local newspaper histories would be an excellent research interest and a great future project.

A link to the article is available below:

Then and Now: The Press & Guide 1994-Present

No comments:

Post a Comment